Breakfast of the Rowers – Bomber Jacket
The pattern for this soft and colorful bomber jacket was inspired by the the painting of Auguste Renoir, Breakfast of the rowers. Renoir was a French painter and sculptor, one of the leading representatives of Impressionism.
- 100% original artwork
- classic and comfortable cut
- two exterior pockets and zipper closure
- one inside pocket
- excellent quality fabric and sewing
- high quality premium fabric: 88% polyester, 12% elastane – perfect for colorful print
- entirely handmade in the European Union (in Poland) from European-made fabrics
- available sizes: XXS, XS, S, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL, 4XL, 5XL, 6XL
- our clothes are digitally printed with original ecological textile sublimation inks that ensure an amazing quality of the printed images and a greater half-life of colors, which are quite resilient to washing machines
- wash in cold water (30°C) in delicate fabric mode or hand wash in cold water
- smooth, delicate fabric. Please, treat carefully and keep away from abrasive surfaces, as well as fire
Convenient returns & Shipping rules
If you do change your mind, though, or the long awaited product does not satisfy you, you are allowed to return the product within the next 30 days after receiving it. If you are buying for the first time, be sure to confirm the selected size by email with our store ([email protected]). Details on returns can be found in the FAQ and in our store regulations. Remember: CACOFONIA Milano does not have in a permanent offer and in all cuts and patterns clothes in non-standard sizes: 4xl, 5xl and 6xl. Clothes ordered individually in these large non-standard sizes are not exchangeable or refundable.
We don’t accept cancellations. When the order is paid we start manufacturing your order, i.e. cutting the fabric and printing. If it’s your first order, we will contact you from [email protected] to confirm the size and finish your order.
The shipping price depends on the place of delivery. Select your country in the cart and the price will appear. Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may (but not have to) apply. We are not responsible for delays due to customs.