FLOWER WAVE – Hoodie
Soft in touch, hoodie, inspired by the art of Japanese artist Hokusai Katsushika. The world-famous wave was formed around 1831 as the first work of the series “36 Views of Mount Fuji.” We added little flowers to this pattern, and the author of these is also Hokusai Katsushika.
- 100% original artwork
- real product photos
- classic and comfortable cut
- hood strap
- one external pocket
- excellent quality fabric and sewing
- high quality premium 30% cotton and 70% polyester feels like soft cotton – ideal for colorful print
- entirely handmade in the European Union (in Poland) from European-made fabrics
- available sizes: XS, S, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL, 4XL
- our clothes are digitally printed with original textile sublimation inks that ensure an amazing quality of the printed images and a greater half-life of colors, which are quite resilient to washing machines
- wash in cold water (30°C) in delicate fabric mode or hand wash in cold water
- smooth, delicate fabric. Please, treat carefully and keep away from abrasive surfaces, as well as fire
Free delivery and returns
Shipping is free from 80€!
If you do change your mind, though, or the long awaited product does not satisfy you, you are allowed to return the product within the next 30 days after receiving it.