Flower Wave – Scarf
Keep yourself cosy and wrapped up in a fluffy oversized scarf against the weather in the chilly Autumn and Winter seasons. Designed and produced in European Union, our super soft and stylish scarves are ideal for braving the cold and enjoying the great outdoors. Wear it against a dark coat for that cheerful pop of colour. Finished with a fringed dark blue edge.
Made with love for women of all ages, it also makes for a gorgeous gift to give this season.
The Flower Wave pattern has motifs from Hokusai painting on the one side and white flowers the other side. Every day you can decide which side you want to show to the world today!
The world-famous wave was formed around 1831 as the first work of the series “36 Views of Mount Fuji.” We added little flowers to this pattern, and the author of these is also Hokusai Katsushika.
How to wear the Cacofonia Milano shawl?
- tightly braided around the neck, for winter frosts
- loosely worn shawl as decoration (and as warming your back :))
- as poncho: both for an autumn coat and for summer evenings as a cover
The scarf has a little button and a loop that allow you to arrange a shawl as colorful poncho.
- large size shawl: 200 cm x 70 cm
- two-sided, digital permanent print
- the highest quality of fabric and sewing
- fabric composition: fleece fabric (100%)
- entirely hand-made in Poland, EU
- our clothes are digitally printed with original textile sublimation inks that ensure an amazing quality of the printed images and a greater half-life of colors, which are quite resilient to washing machines
- wash in cold water (30°C) in delicate fabric mode or hand wash in cold water
- smooth, delicate fabric. Please, treat carefully and keep away from abrasive surfaces, as well as fire
Free delivery and returns
Shipping is free from 100€!
If you do change your mind, though, or the long awaited product does not satisfy you, you are allowed to return the product within the next 30 days after receiving it.