Garden of Earthly Delights – Scarf
Keep yourself cosy and wrapped up in a fluffy oversized scarf against the weather in the chilly Autumn and Winter seasons. Designed and produced in European Union, our super soft and stylish scarves are ideal for braving the cold and enjoying the great outdoors. Wear it against a dark coat for that cheerful pop of colour. Finished with a fringed dark blue edge.
Made with love for women of all ages, it also makes for a gorgeous gift to give this season.
The pattern for this stylish scarf was inspired by the painting of Hieronymus Bosch, The Garden of Earthly Delights. Bosch was a Dutch painter and draftsman from the late Gothic and early Renaissance.
How to wear the Cacofonia Milano shawl?
- tightly braided around the neck, for winter frosts
- loosely worn shawl as decoration (and as warming your back :))
- as poncho: both for an autumn coat and for summer evenings as a cover
The scarf has a little button and a loop that allow you to arrange a shawl as colorful poncho.
- large size shawl: 200 cm x 70 cm
- two-sided, digital permanent print
- the highest quality of fabric and sewing
- fabric composition: fleece fabric (100%)
- entirely hand-made in Poland, EU
- our clothes are digitally printed with original textile sublimation inks that ensure an amazing quality of the printed images and a greater half-life of colors, which are quite resilient to washing machines
- wash in cold water (30°C) in delicate fabric mode or hand wash in cold water
- smooth, delicate fabric. Please, treat carefully and keep away from abrasive surfaces, as well as fire
Convenient returns & Shipping rules
If you do change your mind, though, or the long awaited product does not satisfy you, you are allowed to return the product within the next 30 days after receiving it. If you are buying for the first time, be sure to confirm the selected size by email with our store ([email protected]). Details on returns can be found in the FAQ and in our store regulations. Remember: CACOFONIA Milano does not have in a permanent offer and in all cuts and patterns clothes in non-standard sizes: 4xl, 5xl and 6xl. Clothes ordered individually in these large non-standard sizes are not exchangeable or refundable.
We don’t accept cancellations. When the order is paid we start manufacturing your order, i.e. cutting the fabric and printing. If it’s your first order, we will contact you from [email protected] to confirm the size and finish your order.
The shipping price depends on the place of delivery. Select your country in the cart and the price will appear. Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may (but not have to) apply. We are not responsible for delays due to customs.