Red Lovebirds – Reusable Face Mask
Colorful reusable red masks – available!
Our face masks have a pattern on the outside. The floral red print on the mask is entirely hand-made by a young artist from Academy of Fine Arts in Warsaw – Aga Głód.
2-layer fabric masks – made in Poland, European Union
Reusable double-layer masks are sewn in a Polish sewing room. Reusable masks have a sewn-in elastic ear loops that keeps them in the right place even when moving intensively. Our patterned masks cover the nose, mouth and chin.
Protective masks – effective
The use of a mask does not guarantee complete protection against virus infection (including coronavirus), but using them properly reduces the risk. Protective masks also protect people in our environment as we can transmit the virus unconsciously without having any symptoms.
Antivirus masks – protection against viruses
Experts on the WHO website indicate that the masks are effective in combination with other preventive actions, especially hand washing. Only by regularly washing hands for at least 20 seconds with soap and water or disinfecting with a sanitizing preparation with a high (minimum 60%) alcohol content, the risk of transmitting pathogenic microorganisms can be reduced.
Reusable mask – how to wear
Before using the reusable mask, thoroughly wash or disinfect your hands. Place the mask neatly on the face around the mouth and nose, make sure it sticks well. Do not touch the mask while wearing it. Replace the mask with a new one when it becomes wet. If you want to remove the mask, grasp the elastic loops first on one ear and then on the other, without touching the front part, and remove the mask. Finally, wash your hands. You can wash the reusable masks at 60 degrees.
- The dimensions of the mask (stretched, measured flat on the table): size L: 25 cm (width) x 17 cm (height). Size M: 22 cm (width) x 14 cm (height). Size S: 20 cm (width), 12 cm (height). The height measure of the mask stretches a little when put on the face.
- Composition: pleasant to the touch two-layer polyester knit
- The product is made 100% in Poland (EU) with the maintenance of production hygiene
- To prevent the mask from slipping, instead of strings, there are rubber bands behind the ear
- Masks cover the nose, mouth and chin
- The masks are a hygiene product and cannot be returned
- Recommended washing temperature: 60 degrees
- Delivery time: 4-19 business days
Convenient returns & Shipping rules
If you do change your mind, though, or the long awaited product does not satisfy you, you are allowed to return the product within the next 30 days after receiving it. If you are buying for the first time, be sure to confirm the selected size by email with our store ([email protected]).
The shipping price depends on the place of delivery. Select your country in the cart and the price will appear. Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may (but not have to) apply. We are not responsible for delays due to customs.