Starry Night – Square Scarf
Colorful square scarves
Colorful square scarves from Cacofonia Milano match both the sporty look and t the elegant style. You can wear them both to elegant suit or loose sweatshirt.
The pattern for this stylish scarf was inspired by the paining Starry Night by Vincent Van Gogh.
Bandanas sewn in Poland, European Union
The product is fully manufactured in Poland. Cacofonia Milano headscarves are sewn over the edges with overlock thread to prevent fraying. Elegant fabric (rayon) is printed on both sides.
How to wear square scarves?
Imagination is your only limit: you can tie a scarf not only around the neck, but also wrap it around a hair band, around the wrist or the handle of your purse. Every day is a new way! Art scarves, neckerchief with flowers, bandanas with animal motifs – find something for yourself in Cacofonia Milano.
Our scarves feel good in a two-pack! Add two scarves to the basket, and the price will drop.
The thickness of the colored frame around the pattern may be slightly different in every piece.
- scarf dimensions: 55 cm x 55 cm
- two-sided, durable print
- the scarf is trimmed with colorful overlock thread
- the highest quality of fabric and sewing
- composition: 100% rayon (feels like silk)
- entirely made by hand in Poland, EU
- our colorful square scarves are digitally printed with eco-friendly sublimation inks that ensure high quality prints and do not fade in washing
- wash at 30°C on a delicate cycle
- the fabric is soft and smooth, it should be protected from contact with fire
If you do change your mind, though, or the long awaited product does not satisfy you, you are allowed to return the product within the next 30 days after receiving it. If you are buying for the first time, be sure to confirm the selected size by email with our store ([email protected]).