The Birth of Venus – T-shirt
The pattern for this soft and colorful t-shirt was inspired by the painting of Sandro Boticcelli, The Birth of Venus. Botticelli was an Italian painter from the early and mature Renaissance.
- 100% original artwork
- real product photos
- classic and comfortable cut
- excellent quality fabric and sewing
- high quality premium 100% polyester feels like soft cotton – ideal for colorful print
- entirely handmade in the European Union (in Poland) from European-made fabrics
- available sizes: XS, S, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL, 4XL
- our clothes are digitally printed with original ecological textile sublimation inks that ensure an amazing quality of the printed images and a greater half-life of colors, which are quite resilient to washing machines
- wash in cold water (30°C) in delicate fabric mode or hand wash in cold water
- smooth, delicate fabric. Please, treat carefully and keep away from abrasive surfaces, as well as fire
If you do change your mind, though, or the long awaited product does not satisfy you, you are allowed to return the product within the next 30 days after receiving it. If you are buying for the first time, be sure to confirm the selected size by email with our store ([email protected]milano.com).