The Cranes Are Flying – Bomber jacket
Bomber jacket with The Cranes Are Flying pattern is a stylish jacket with flying cranes and sunset. The Japanese bomber jacket is finished with striped welts. It has a zip and two pockets. Inside there is a black lining.
The pattern was designed and drawn by Agnieszka Tchórzewska from the Academy of Fine Arts in Wrocław, Poland.
- 100% original artwork
- classic and comfortable cut
- two exterior pockets and zipper closure
- one inside pocket
- excellent quality fabric and sewing
- high quality 100% premium polyester feels like soft cotton – ideal for colorful print
- entirely handmade in the European Union (in Poland) from European-made fabrics
- available sizes: XS, S, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL, 4XL, 5XL, 6XL
- our clothes are digitally printed with original ecological textile sublimation inks that ensure an amazing quality of the printed images and a greater half-life of colors, which are quite resilient to washing machines
- wash in cold water (30°C) in delicate fabric mode or hand wash in cold water
- smooth, delicate fabric. Please, treat carefully and keep away from abrasive surfaces, as well as fire
If you do change your mind, though, or the long awaited product does not satisfy you, you are allowed to return the product within the next 30 days after receiving it. If you are buying for the first time, be sure to confirm the selected size by email with our store ([email protected]).