The garden of earthly delights – T-Shirt
The pattern for this soft and colorful tshirt was inspired by the painting of Hieronymus Bosh, The Garden of Earthly Delights . Bosh was a Dutch painter and draftsman from the late Gothic and early, north Renaissance.
- 100% original artwork
- real product photos
- classic and comfortable cut
- excellent quality fabric and sewing
- high quality premium 100% polyester feels like soft cotton – ideal for colorful print
- entirely handmade in the European Union (in Poland) from European-made fabrics
- available sizes: XS, S, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL, 4XL
- our clothes are digitally printed with original ecological textile sublimation inks that ensure an amazing quality of the printed images and a greater half-life of colors, which are quite resilient to washing machines
- wash in cold water (30°C) in delicate fabric mode or hand wash in cold water
- smooth, delicate fabric. Please, treat carefully and keep away from abrasive surfaces, as well as fire
Free delivery and returns
Shipping is free from 100€!
If you do change your mind, though, or the long awaited product does not satisfy you, you are allowed to return the product within the next 30 days after receiving it.