The swing – Bomber Jacket
The pattern for this soft and colorful bomber jacket was inspired by the painting of Jean Honore Fragonard, The Swing. Fragonard was a French rococo painter who lived in the years 1732-1806.
- classic and comfortable cut
- ribbing finish
- high quality fabric and sewing
- soft material, no swishing sounds, produced in the European Union
- fabric composition: high quality, delicate, polyester-like fabric, ideal for colorful print
- entirely hand-made in the European Union
- wash at 30°C, in delicate fabric mode, or hand wash in cold water
- smooth, delicate fabric. Please, treat carefully, and keep away from abrasive surfaces, as well as fire
Free delivery and returns
Shipping is free!
If you do change your mind, though, or the long awaited product does not satisfy you, you are allowed to return the product within the next 30 days after receiving it.