Tiger – Bomber jacket
Bomber jacket from Cacofonia Milano with the Tiger pattern is an original bomber jacket with a tiger, flowers and leaves. The navy blue bomber jacket is finished with dark red tiger stripes. Colorful bomber jacket has a zipper and two outer pockets. Inside it has a black lining and a small pocket for useful things.
Our colorful Tiger bomber jacket is the perfect jacket for those who prefer a little darker colors. Unique pattern on the front, with flowers and leaves, and on the back a large, amazing tiger. There are small dots printed on the surface of the pattern that give a vintage look.
Our bomber jackets are unisex cut – they will be perfect for both women and men.
The Tiger pattern was designed and drawn by Aleksandra Dłutowska, a graduate of the Academy of Fine Arts in Łódź.
- 100% original artwork
- classic and comfortable cut
- two exterior pockets and zipper closure
- one inside pocket
- excellent quality fabric and sewing
- high quality premium fabric: 88% polyester, 12% elastane – perfect for colorful print
- entirely handmade in the European Union (in Poland) from European-made fabrics
- available sizes: XXS, XS, S, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL, 4XL, 5XL, 6XL
- our clothes are digitally printed with original ecological textile sublimation inks that ensure an amazing quality of the printed images and a greater half-life of colors, which are quite resilient to washing machines
- wash in cold water (30°C) in delicate fabric mode or hand wash in cold water
- smooth, delicate fabric. Please, treat carefully and keep away from abrasive surfaces, as well as fire
Convenient returns & Shipping rules
If you do change your mind, though, or the long awaited product does not satisfy you, you are allowed to return the product within the next 30 days after receiving it. If you are buying for the first time, be sure to confirm the selected size by email with our store ([email protected]).
The shipping price depends on the place of delivery. Select your country in the cart and the price will appear. Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may (but not have to) apply. We are not responsible for delays due to customs.