Venus Botticelli – Pareo Sarong
This luxurious and elegant Scarf / Wrap / Pareo / Sarong is stylish and versatile. It is the perfect adaptable accessory for your evening wear or day wear. Wear attractively around your arms and shoulders in the evening, sophisticatedly wrap it around your neck as a scarf or draw on its soft fabric protect your skin from the sun or from the wind.
The two-sided print is extremely durable. The shawl is sewn with a colored thread, which prevents the fabric from fraying. It has small tassels on the four corners.
Please note that our Scarves / Pareo / Sarong are FASHION scarves, they are not meant to keep you warm.
● generous size: 59’’ x 39’’ inch / 150 cm x 100 cm
● real product photos
● digitally printed on TWO sides of the fabric
● wash and dry as you would with your other clothing
Print is inspired by the painting The Birth of Venus by the Italian painter Sandro Botticelli.
How to wear the Cacofonia Milano pareo?
- wear around your arms and shoulders in the evening
- sophisticatedly wrap it around your neck as a scarf
- use as a pareo/sarong on a beach
- wear as turban
- large dimensions of scarves / pareos: 150 cm x 100 cm
- two-sided, digital permanent print
- the shawl is trimmed with a colored thread
- finished with small tassels on the four corners
- the highest quality of fabric and sewing
- 100% rayon (artificial silk)
- entirely made by hand in Poland
- real product photos
CARE OF THE PRODUCT
- our clothes are digitally printed with original textile sublimation inks that ensure an amazing quality of the printed images and a greater half-life of colors, which are quite resilient to washing machines
- wash in cold water (30°C)
- please, keep away from fire
If you do change your mind, though, or the long awaited product does not satisfy you, you are allowed to return the product within the next 30 days after receiving it. If you are buying for the first time, be sure to confirm the selected size by email with our store ([email protected]).